New Fall Colors This Season!

So when people think fall colors, they tend to think of: orange, brown, reds and golds. I know that's what I think of-the colors of changing tree leaves. Well this fall the stores, decorators, and Instagram  homes are filled with a new, different set of fall colors! Creams, whites, mints, sage greens are being displayed everywhere- thus creating a new refreshing look and a take off off the modern farmhouse home decor trends. 

My the color scheme in my home is already set in those colors- so I couldn't wait to try out this new fall color pallet! And you know what? I LOVE IT!!
So here's a look of my new fall coffee table decor.
(I can't wait to decorate the rest of my home in theses colors!)



How To Get the Look:
I used faux lamb's ear and natural looking mint green foliage, and intermingled it with a large sage green pumpkin, cream plastic pumpkin, and small off white and mint porcelain pumpkins. The small pumpkins I found at the dollar spot at Target!! It was a great find!

Then a incorporated sprigs of faux white wild flowers for a little more interest and depth.

I'm mixed this new fall decor with my everyday ZGallerie alligator coffee table tray and silver Home Hoods candle sticks.  

I'm still decorating other spaces in my home- here's another photo.









No comments:

Post a Comment