Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Top O 'the Morning to Ya! 

I love celebrating holidays- it makes life happy! The kitchen table is my favorite space to decorate as it brings the family together! Growing up my Mom went all out on holiday's to make life exciting and magical. I try to carry on those traditions for my own children. 

A lot of my party decor I actually buy at the Dollar Store and the Dollar Spot at Target! The paper shamrocks seen here came in a pack of 20 from the Dollar Store! The green placements and small silver buckets were $1.00 each at Target's Dollar Spot last year. The shamrock straws and green pinwheel also came from the Target Dollar Spot.

Check those stores out next time you're celebrating a special occasion- they have great deals! 

's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment