Baseball Party!

Scored a Home Run with this Baseball Party!

One of my favorite parties I've thrown! My son Cayden wanted a baseball birthday party- and I was thrilled to start planing it! 
I bought almost all the snacks at the Dollar Store, and the decor hanging from the ceiling at Party city. Once again, thanks to my husband, Justin, his mad illustrator/photoshop skills- he did an outstanding job designing the custom printables and scoreboard sign.

The eleven children had a swinging good time playing Base Ball Bingo, hitting the Baseball piñata, playing, "pin the ball in the mitt," among other fun games. It was an afternoon enjoyed by all. 







2 comments:

  1. Actually, I am facing some difficulties to understand the meaning of the blog. If you have any short video film related to your blog, then I would request you to share here. It would be great help.
    รับ ออกแบบเคาน์เตอร์

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place is perfect for any kind of night you're looking for. In the downstairs area at these NYC venues, you can enjoy a lounge setting while talking over drinks with a small party. Or, if you're looking to mingle or have a bite to eat, you can head upstairs.

    ReplyDelete