Spring Fun with MacKenzie-Childs!

With Easter only a few days away, I'm excited to share with you an Easter table display with spring pieces from MacKenzie-Childs! I wanted to get this post out about a week ago but my computer died! Seriously, the screen went black and my computer is dead as a door nail! So I had to write this post and edit photos on my kid's computer after downloading software, transferring photos etc. 

But back to happier thoughts - I'm am thrilled to be teaming up with this amazing company MacKenzie-Childs! Their products are so whimsical, creative, and fun! They sent me a few pieces that I will cherish for years to come! 


The Morning Glory Pitcher is my favorite! The colors are so bright and cheerful! It’s a fun contrast next to the black and white egg plate, which has the signature MacKenzie-Child's Courtly Check design.  To carry on the black and white look, I added  a black and white dot ribbon to my cake stands. (And the cake plate stands are at Home Goods right now - I just saw them in their stores!) Going back to the ribbon, it also goes great with the adorable Easter Chicks!! They too have have the Courtly Check design and are too cute for words! (I'm constantly taking them out of the hands of my two year old because she wants to play with them!) I love the love the turquoise color the bottom half of the chicks so I added the turquoise napkins to match their chevron pattern, and add a pop of color. The white bunnies and gold colored eggs are from Target. The carrots are from Hobby Lobby, but I got them forever ago.



And being a gardening lover, I was very grateful to receive this darling gardening tool set from MacKezie-Childs. The tools are sturdy and comfortable to use. Plus, they're pink and black - my favorite colors! Thank you!



Hope you have a wonderful time decorating for Spring like I did! And have an enjoyable 
Easter with family and friends. 

1 comment:

  1. Thx for a great post, as usual! Let me share something new with you and with your audience. I have a profound gift idea for you.

    Did you know that you can print from Facebook & Instagram TODAY and hang them on the wall as canvas prints?

    From just £9.99 with ★ FREE ★ NEXT DAY ★ delivery for orders Over £20
    and 100% money back guarantee. Highest quality canvas prints online - give it a try today!

    Bring your online memories into real life, and give to somebody you love 💕 with an option to print from your favorite social media, or your smartphone or tablet.

    I print my images with Parrot Print Canvas ★★★ https://www.parrotprintcanvas.com

    ReplyDelete