Dollar Store Heart Wreath Tutorial

I LOVE Valentine's Day so much, and sometimes I just wish I could go into stores and buy everything that is heart shaped, red, pink, blush etc! (I have to constrain myself - especially at Target.) This year I wanted make a Valentines Day wreath- but I didn't want to spend a lot of time or money. So I took this Boxwood Wreath I bought at Target a couple years ago and transformed it!

To update this on wreath on the cheap, I went to Dollar Tree and bought three packages of heart picks at a $1.00 per package. Then I broke the sticks in half and stuck them in the grapevine part of the wreath. Next I added some Valentine's Day ribbon, (also purchased at the dollar store,) and made a bow. Now it's ready to hang on my front door! And it only took me ten minuets start to finish! 


Step #1

 Step #2

Step #3

Step #4


 Step #5

Step #6

Step #7


1 comment: